Aaron Wells Photography
Post Office Box 7001
Mesa, Arizona 85216
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread, I am continuing to offer quality portrait and real estate photography while, at the same time, following recommended guidelines to prevent the spread.
• Limit sessions to outdoor settings only. We're fortunate in Arizona to have a variety of amazing locations for portrait and small group photos.
• When photographing you or your small group, I'll only use a 70-300mm lens which allows us to maintain a safe distance of six feet or more. This has been my preferred lens for most portraits and in no way diminishes the quality of your photos.
• Payments should, under most circumstances, be processed electronically via an emailed Square invoice.
Real Estate Photography
I'm continuing to photograph properties while adhering to the following guidelines recommended by a leading organization:
Most of the country is solely remote and only viewing properties online. This massive industry shift has opened the floodgates of market demand for higher quality photos. It is more important than ever to make sure your online listings are the best they've ever been.
Our photographers are committed to helping present your properties in the best way possible, and also in the safest way possible.
Our efforts in flattening-the-curve include following these guidelines until further notice:
Health Crisis Guidelines for Property Owners and Agents:
• Property owners should either be off-site, on-site but out of the property, or comply with the CDC’s social distancing requirements (minimum 6 feet away) for the photoshoot. Property owners experiencing any symptoms should alert the photographer and cancel the appointment.
• Property owners should have the home photo-ready, or in the best presentation possible. Photographers have a "hands-off" policy and will not be staging or touching-up anything that even seems obvious (i.e., no straightening curtains, removing clutter on countertops, etc.) Until further notice, they will only be touching door handles.
• Property owners, where possible, should open interior windows 30 minutes prior to the appointment to encourage clean airflow. (Property owners should close windows before the appointment or photos will be captured with open windows).
Health Crisis Guidelines for Photographers:
• Photographers who are experiencing any flu-like symptoms will not photograph homes. Any outstanding orders will be re-assigned to a different photographer.
• Photographers must follow guidelines from the CDC. Before entering a property, make sure hands were washed thoroughly and, whenever possible and supplies permitting, wear latex gloves, foot booties, and mask. After leaving an appointment, photographers should thoroughly wash hands and disinfect equipment.
• Photographers should follow an on-site "hands-off" policy (i.e., no straightening curtains, removing clutter on countertops, etc.). When applicable, only touch door handles.
(Source: OBEO, Inc.)
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email email@example.com or call/text (602) 885-8600.